You can now use Facebook Messenger to contact Rogers customer support and quickly get assistance on all of your Rogers queries, whether it’s billing, tech troubles or any other account-related concerns.
There are several ways you can get in touch with Rogers via Facebook Messenger. Here’s a quick summary:
Go Online to Rogers Facebook
- Go to facebook.com/rogers
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Once you log in, a message screen will automatically pop up. You can begin your conversation.
On Your Desktop
- You can either use the instructions above and go straight to Rogers Facebook, or if you’re already signed in to your account, head to the Rogers Facebook page by using the search field.
- At the top right of the Rogers Facebook page, you’ll see a “message” button. Click on the link and start your conversation.
On Your Mobile Device
- Launch the latest version of the Messenger app on your device.
- In Facebook Messenger, type in “Rogers.” If you’ve already “liked” the Rogers Facebook page, then Rogers will appear as a contact for you to instantly select.
- And that’s it: just type in your questions and ask away.