Rogers recently worked with Magnusmode – a Canadian tech company that developed an app to help support people with cognitive special needs – to create informational how-to digital card decks to enhance the Rogers customer experience for everyone. The free MagnusCards app explains how to use five Rogers products and services, and an accompanying series of how-to videos on rogers.com will teach people how to master these tasks.
Here are the five Rogers-specific lessons that the app and videos cover:
1. Not a fan of talking on the phone? The great news is there’s a card deck all about How to Send a Text Message, which is the way many people prefer to communicate today.
2. Sometimes sharing an image is the best way to say what you mean. And once you select the How to Send a Picture to a Friend card deck, you’ll be able to show, not tell, your buddies all about that amazing sunset or your epic meal.
3. When you’re out and about, there are often places where you can use free Wi-Fi, and you can also reduce data usage by using your home network. If you’re not sure how that works, then the How to Connect to a Wi-Fi Network lesson is a must.
4. Say hello to friends and family when you learn How to Make a Call.
5. Sometimes, phones don’t work the way we want them to. To ensure a smoother experience, watch the How to Get Help with Your Rogers Phone Using DeviceAid video, so you can get the fix you need as simply and quickly as possible using this free Rogers service.
How To Get Help From Your Phone Using DeviceAid
With DeviceAid using your smartphone is made easier. Find out cool tips for your phone.